Servicing both sides of the aisle
The Temptation’s Ball of Confusion spoke of the turbulent times of the early 70′s. Vietnam was a quagmire, the economy sucked, childhood pregnancy was soaring… Sounds like today.
Evolution, revolution, gun control, sound of soul.
Shooting rockets to the moon, kids growing up too soon.
Politicians say more taxes will solve everything.
Zo from Machosauceproduction puts it all into perspective.
And another fine take on things from Zo
Ron Paul has the prescription that the Mccain and Obama are afraid to take.
Ever since John McCain stunned the American political scene with his dark horse choice of Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin, the media has been raping Palin with innuendo, lies, and good old fashioned mud slinging.
Of course it’s not just been the media; Obama and the left-wing socialist camp of the Democratic Party along with their minions have been very active in besmirching Palin.
Factcheck.org dispels the false claims, such as;
• Palin did not cut funding for special needs education in Alaska by 62 percent. She didn’t cut it at all. In fact, she increased funding and signed a bill that will triple per-pupil funding over three years for special needs students with high-cost requirements.
• She did not demand that books be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said Palin asked a “What if?” question, but the librarian continued in her job through most of Palin’s first term.
• She was never a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, a group that wants Alaskans to vote on whether they wish to secede from the United States. She’s been registered as a Republican since May 1982.
• Palin never endorsed or supported Pat Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a “courtesy” when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state.
• Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska’s schools. She has said that students should be allowed to “debate both sides” of the evolution question, but she also said creationism “doesn’t have to be part of the curriculum.”
To be continued…
Republican nominee for Vice-President, Sarah Palin, discussed campaign strategy today at a press conference and exposed John McCain’s “shortcoming”. Palin stated that “McCain often acted like a bully because he was compensating for a small penis; a teeny tiny wiener”.
McCain stood silent and looked on in shame as Governor Palin went on to state that it was so small that McCain was “simply not capable of performing acts of negotiation or diplomacy with foreign leaders.” “Even North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il has a bigger pee-pee than Johnny Boy. How can we be a super power with “Little Johnny”? I’ll be in charge of foreign policy in this administration.”
John McCain is definitely hoping to tap Sarah Palin and do some serious backyard “drilling”. He may be asking Bob “Viagra” Dole for some help in the Energy Department if you know what I mean…
MTV interviews Republican Governor of Alaska and nominee for Vice-President Sarah Palin. In the interview she tells of how Ron Paul is “cool”, “He’s a good guy,” and, “He’s so independent. He’s independent of the party machine. I’m like, ‘Right on, so am I.’ ”
McCain isn’t even mentioned.
Craig Ferguson is proclaimed Honorary Citizen by Governor Sarah Palin. He then duly notes her “naughty librarian vibe”. Perhaps this is what attracted John McCain to chose Governor Palin to be his running mate?
“Not to be disrespectful of her sexiness, but she did say “succulent”…
John McCain announced his choice for
running mate Vice-President. McCain choice in the Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, was quite unexpected. Former President “BJ” Clinton endorsed McCain’s decision and said “Dang! she’s hot!“.
What most people don’t realize is that Governor Sarah Palin has quite a robust resume that includes beauty queen and hunter. She also co-starred in Adam Ant’s Goody Two Shoe video as the sexy reporter.
Another photo of Governor Palin…
And of course the video itself,
UPDATE: Breaking news of nude photos scandal is causing a rift in the Democrat party. Senator Ted Kennedy, Former Rep. Mel Reynolds, and even Rep. Barney Frank are considering switching teams and joining the Republican party.
John McCain is airing a new ad that slated just for today. In it McCain congratulates Obama on his nomination and calls a truce; for today.
The mainstream media talking heads applauded McCain and even called the ad “classy”. What? This is the most condescending political ad ever!
In typical frat boy style McCain reeks condescension and this ad illustrates it so well.
Well the word is out, Obama is no longer for change. That’s right, Obama has chosen the same old same old status quo of a corrupt Washington insider for his Vice-President running mate. Joe Biden hardly represents change. Plagirism and rascim are his forte’s, not change (not to mention beholden to the Military Industrial Complex). This however is not an endorsement of McCain.
It may actually be the smartest things she has ever said, Paris Hilton responds to McCain and Obama.
McCain loves his self ascribed nickname of “Maverick”. Too bad Maverick was a really shitty car that Ford made in the 70′s and also the really shitty nickname of Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Oops, take that back… Tom Cruise was really shitty, not the nickname.
Is McCain too senile to be President or does he just flip-flop too much? Vote early, vote often…
Could John McCain really be trying to attract the George Bush hardcore idiot voter block? So far he’s doing a convincing job.